A comprehensive offer containing the total gross price including 8% VAT is submitted after the measurement. If you decide on our offer an advance payment in the amount of 1.500 złoty (standard stairs) or 30% ( for carpet stairs, bent stairs, unusual stairs – the amount given by the contractor) is required.
With houses over 300m² and flats above 150m² additional 15% of the total sum must be added as VAT in these cases is 23%.
The advance is refundable up to 5 days, after which is spent on the purchase of the materials and non-refundable.
After establishing the date of installation it is possible to move it (the new date established together with the contractor)
Delay in the completion of the stairs:
- up to 10 business days, the Contractor does not bear any penalties,
- over 10 days, the contractor is obliged to reduce the value of the stairs by 0.1% for each day of delay.
- The Contractor shall not be liable for penalties exceeding 10 days – if – there is a failure of the CNC machine or a defect in the staircase program.
On installation of the stairs (cash or bank transfer – written confirmation of the transfer),
Up to 5 days after installation – transfer (after writing a statement in which the customer states their debt to the contractor)
Please report any changes before installation.
We install stairs according to our own system.
Bank transfer details:
PL: 06 1020 5024 0000 1502 0150 5395 (PKO BP SA)
EUR: 46 1020 5024 0000 1402 0150 5403
Title: For execution and installation of stairs (….. specify the type of wood…..).
Schody-Q E.W. Skrobiszewscy s. c.
NIP : 503 008 13 71
Upon the receipt of the money an invoice is issued and sent by email.
The contractor does not take responsibility for the differences in the shades of wood (wide and narrow graining) and for the compliance in wood colour and the colour of stains manufacturer samples.
If the customer decides not to use the stairs:
- if the cancellation takes place within 5 days of the advance payment, the contractor must return the advance payment.
- if the cancellation takes place within 5 to 10 days of the advance payment – the advance payment is forfeited (the contractor does not return the advance payment)
- if the cancellation occurred after 10 days from the advance payment – if the contractor incurred additional expenses – the ordering party must cover them in full (max – up to 90% of the total value of the stairs)
If a place for installation is not made available on time (not allowed into the building):
- the first time – the ordering party may be charged with travel costs
- for the 2nd time – the Contractor has the right to demand 90% of the value of the stairs for the costs incurred – and only after payment – installation is possible. The ordering party will be additionally burdened with legal and judicial costs, as well as costs related to warehousing and storing the stairs.
In the event of failure to pay for the installed stairs or partial underpayment, interest will be charged for the underpayment.
The interest rate is 0.5% per day on the underpaid amount – calculated from the date of collection of the stairs.
Please mark all the wiring and piping in the walls where the stairs are installed or leave the diagrams or photos ( the electrician or plumber should have them).
In case it is not possible, all the damage that occurs during the drilling is on the customer. Extra charge for any delays caused by damage removal applies.
During the assembly, the walls might receive minor scratches or damages for which we cannot assume any responsibility. We suggest the final painting of the staircase after the stairs have been assembled.
Protection of floors near stairs, designated areas and passages where employees move during assembly days – on the ordering party.
During assembly, ceiling elements and balustrades are cut and planed – in the immediate vicinity – if this is not possible – another nearby room should be separated.
Stairs which are wrapped around from three sides by walls are 2,5cm narrower. It is due to their installation. The resultant gap is filled with planks or acryl. In the case of wall curvatures and bulges – acrylation is the responsibility of the customer.
During or after installation – if the stairs are damaged – by other construction teams working in the facility, the contractor is not responsible for this – the contractor settles the repairs with the ordering party.
It takes fourteen days for the varnish to harden fully – please use soft shoes and be careful when painting.
We measure the moisture levels of wood, walls, floors and air humidity during the assembly.